Horizon West Happenings is the official microlocal community lifestyle guide to the booming Horizon West area.
WE LOVE HORIZON WEST
We ourselves are living, working and raising our own children in this beautiful community and are committed to support and serve alongside other leaders that are just as passionate about seeing this fastest growing area in Orange County evolve into the best version of itself it can! To do this we are digging in and playing a very active part on various boards and committees in Horizon West that are ensuring a higher quality of life by making our homes and village commons within Horizon West, places that enrich, uplift, and inspire the human spirit.
We LOVE the "new suburbanism" model that is defined by the Horizon West Master Plan and want all the residents and visitors to understand how the new urbanism inspired village-centric design makes it so much more than a beautiful residential area that is on the doorstep of the Walt Disney World® Resort.
If you love Horizon West too - remeber to tag your posts on social media with #ILoveHorizonWest
HOW HORIZON WEST HAPPENINGS CAME TO BE
After experiencing first-hand the methods and communications available to effectively market our own local shared office & advertising agency businesses, we clearly felt the challenges of reaching the microlocal market around us and decided to combine our team's years of experience in local magazine publishing & world-wide sales and marketing creative development for "the Mouse" in order to create an uber convenient pocket guide to Horizon West.
With so many new residents moving here in record numbers and many new businesses establishing themselves here to serve our growing community – Horizon West Happenings is committed to providing the info locals want to know, connecting businesses to those locals and inspiring social interaction amongst our all of our amazing community members.
BE A PART OF HORIZON WEST HAPPENINGS
You can join us in this mission if your business is either a brick-and-mortar in one of the villages of Horizon West or on it's nearby border. We also welcome businesses located outside of the Horizon West borders if you provide a relevant service that comes to the homes or community spaces with our community. If your business falls outside of those parameters but is still in the general area (Winter Garden, Windermere or Dr. Phillips) - reach out anyway as we can still point you in the right direction in reaching those microlocal areas.
By becoming a Horizon West Happenings Member your business can...
• REACH THE HORIZON WEST COMMUNITY EASILY – by being part of the official Community Lifestyle Guide where you'll receive member benefits such as: highlighted directory listings, village map pin of your business location, creation and sharing of live & produced videos, face-to-face community connections through local event presence and personal introductions to your product/service through prize pack inclusion opportunities.
• BUILD BRAND AWARENESS & SHARE SPECIAL OFFERS – through building microlocal brand recognition, increasing social media engagement, escalating website traffic and communicating timely offers to the entire Horizon West community.
• INVITE EVERYONE IN HORIZON WEST – to your events by adding your events to the Horizon West Happenings calendar - anyone can add free community events while Members can add paid events too.
If you're ready to learn even more, view the Membership levels available. You can officially become a Member right now online or reach out to us below to connect and discuss details further so you can decide if becoming a Member is a right fit for you and your business.
Oh! And if you haven't already:
- Join the active and fast growing Horizon West Happenings Community Facebook Group
- Like our business page on Facebook
- Install the WebApp on your phone
See you out and about in Horizon West!!!
Get in touch with us
Horizon West Happenings
13790 Bridgewater Crossings Blvd #1080
Windermere, FL 34786